Tiefenbrunner | VINIMONDO

Vin Tiefenbrunner


Tiefenbrunner

Tiefenbrunner

Founded in 1848, the Tiefenbrunner Schlosskellerei Turmhof Winery owes its name to the ancient castle that hosts the Tiefenbrunner family. The winery is located in Entiklar, a hamlet belonging to the town of Kurtatsch in the South Tyrolean province of Bozen, embedded in the Italian Alps. Herbert Tiefenbrunner and his son, Christof, are expert winemakers: maintaining complete control over all operations, from the harvest through the winemaking process. The estate produces about 750,000 bottles per year, 70% of them contain white wines, the remaining 30% are red wines. Tiefenbrunner's vineyards are located along the Südtyroler Weinstrasse, the Wine Route of South Tyrol, in one of the most beautiful wine growing areas in Alto Adige. The vines are grown mostly on the mountain slopes around the Turmhof Castle, but some are also located in the flatter areas of the valley. The southward-facing slopes and their loamy, chalk rich soils represent the best environment for producing high quality wines. The Mediterranean climate, characterized by a moderate rainfall, and the cooling evening winds, allow for a substantial difference between day and night temperatures, providing the ideal conditions for perfect grape ripening.

Merus Pinot Grigio - 2019

White, Dry (Pinot Grigio)

Buy
73,00 RON

Sauvignon Blanc Castel Turmhof - 2018

White, Dry (Sauvignon Blanc)

Buy
97,20 RON 108,00 RON

PINOT NOIR RISERVA LINTICLARUS - 2010

Red, Dry (Pinot Noir )

Buy
150,00 RON

Gewurztraminer Castel Turmhof - 2018

White, Dry (Gewurztraminer )

Get stock info
(Out of stock)
127,00 RON

FELDMARSCHALL VON FENNER Müller-Thurgau - 2018

White, Dry (Muller-Thurgau)

Buy
220,50 RON 245,00 RON

Merus Chardonnay - 2019

White, Dry (Chardonnay)

Buy
69,00 RON

Pinot Nero Turmhof - 2016

Red, Dry (Pinot Noir)

Buy
90,00 RON

SAUVIGNON Turmhof - 2016

White, Dry (Sauvignon Blanc)

Get stock info
(Out of stock)
105,00 RON

Find out when the product goes into stock

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Subscribe to RSS - Tiefenbrunner